Quality... dedicated to meeting exacting requirements
We consistently meet exacting requirements by combining exceptional quality management systems and advanced inspection equipment with a culture dedicated to quality.
Real-Time Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
We do in-process inspections using automated data collection on the production floor linked to the QC-Calc SPC system.
This allows us to monitor critical activities throughout the entire manufacturing cycle.
We've invested in the newest metrology equipment to precisely measure complex parts and document outcomes. This includes a full complement of equipment, gauges, tools and fixtures (view a partial list below).
We provide Certificates of Compliance, First Article reports, SPC production reports and testing reports. We maintain accurate device master records. And we provide quick, thorough responses to any quality matters.
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Download Certificate
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified Download Certificate
- AS9100:2016 Certified Download Certificate
- ITAR – AECA Registered & Compliant
- FDA QSR compliant (21 CFR Part 820)
- Packaging & distribution via ISTA & ASTM standards
- Real-time statistical process controls (SPC)
- Device Master Record management
- Process Failure Modes Effect Analysis (PFMEA)
- Process validation (IQ, OQ, PQ)
Data acquisition system
- QC-Calc; Prolink software
- OGP SmartScope vision system
- Laser micrometers, Z-Mike Model 120 hp
- 14” and 30” comparators
- CMM, Brown & Sharpe Mistral
- Contour reader, Mitutoyo Contracer CV-4100
- Concentricity gauge, Universal
- Tool makers microscope, Mitutoyo
- Profilometer, Surfcom 120A
- Supermicrometer, Pratt & Whitney
- Hardness tester